Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dentist on Advise On Re-root Canal (dental) X-rays Attached

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 26, Karachi

Dear Dental Surgeons,

I had my first root-canal+filling+caping almost 7-8 years back on a right-side tooth, since then I have no pain, no swelling, no any symptoms at all Alhamdulillah. Just 4 days back while eating, accidentally the Synthetic cap of my tooth detached without pain or bleeding. I have had a same experience on a left-side tooth 2-3 months back but it was just fixed through attaching with some solution and that's it. But now when I visited my dentist, he did attached xrays and then recommended a re-root canal saying it shows some infection and that infection may also infect other teeth as well. I have consulted another dentist and he says there is no need of a re-root canal as i feel no pain or anything.

Now, I am quite uncertain about whether to go for a straight re-root canal or attach the cap which I already have? Please see my x-rays and advise me what to do and why you think it's good for me ?

My personal preference would be to NOT to go for a re-root cana

Dentist in Faisalabad - Dr. Ahsan Raza

No need for Re-RCT ,just crown needed

Dentist in Lahore - Dr. Abdullah Karamat

Dr. Abdullah Karamat - Dentist

BDS, PGT | Lahore

review-stars

78 Positive Reviews

You need a re root canal and crown to cover. The previous root canal doesn't look good despite lack of symptoms.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories