Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Chiropractor on Unable To Move Due To Pain, Need Chiropractor

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 32 years old, Rawalpindi

I first had a satica pain in my right leg after driving for three days. It got better and i ignored it. Than again it started when i lifted some heavey stuff after few months but then it was severe that my leg started going numb but to work again i ignored it and adjusted my posture in a way that it can hurt me the least but with time it went away but my posture stayed abnormal. My legs are not equal anymore. Im unable to breath properly and it feels like that air is going in on the left side of my body and not on the right, its been more than an year now but was apparently normal life and no back pain but yesterday when i was getting up, something in my back made me lay on the ground and i was unable to even move back to my bed because of the severe pain. I have no leg pain but i cant even change my sides because of the severe pain in my lower back. Can you please guide me properly as i dont have to much money to waste nor an extra life to live. Thanks

Chiropractor in Wah Cantt - Dr. Iftikhar Khan

Dr. Iftikhar Khan - Chiropractor

PHD, MS (UK), B.E (Pak), DAPBC (UK) DOMP (CANADA), Doctor of Osteopathy (Spain) | Wah Cantt

review-stars

70 Positive Reviews

You need assessment and body alignment by a qualified Chiropractor/Osteopath.

Thank you for your reply sir. I know it depends on the condition but Can you please tell me roughly how many sessions are required for this type of issue so that i can arrange accordingly before coming to your place plus do you need x-rays or Mri before starting the treatment?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Fe-Aman ALLAH

5 years ago

Chiropractor in Wah Cantt - Dr. Iftikhar Khan
Dr. Iftikhar Khan - Chiropractor

PHD, MS (UK), B.E (Pak), DAPBC (UK) DOMP (CANADA), Doctor of Osteopathy (Spain) | Wah Cantt | Book Appointment

review-stars 70 Positive Reviews

Yes X rays and MRIs will be helpful.

5 years ago

hello sir Aoa mujhe sir bow legg ka problem hai jis mein both legs neche se teri hojaati hein sir kiya chiropractic mein es ka ilaaj hai

4 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories