Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Chiropractor on Back Pain, Chiropractor

person-avatar

Asking for Brother, Male, 29 years old, saudi arabia

I have had back pain which starts in the middle right of the back (T8 vertebra) and goes into the right ribs. The pain is there for around 10 months now and starts only when I am seated in a chair for a while such as while working or while having dinner. Easy chairs and bed do not cause any issues. A spinal doctor did MRI and it was clear.

I have started treatment with a chiropractor recently. I have now completed 2 sessions without any change in my pain.

The chiro first applies electric signals for pain management for 10 minutes, then a percussor on the whole back for a couple of minutes, followed by spinal adjustment while I lay on my back and on my sides.

I just need to know that based on what I have shared above and with no improvement in symptoms, should I continue the remaining sessions or should I see a physiotherapist?

There is no other chiropractor available in my city.

Many thanks for your guidance in advance.

Chiropractor in Islamabad - Prof. Dr. Tineenullah Fahad

Prof. Dr. Tineenullah Fahad - Chiropractor

DC (Doctor of Chiropractic), MD, CNS, RNP, P.hD- Genetics, Diploma in Hijama | Islamabad

review-stars

20 Positive Reviews

Kindly apply Deep Heat Cream & lie on your back on a spring mattress or foam for 30min...Do this twice daily...it will neutralize your pain...the chiropractor seemingly is not applying the right pressure on the effected areas due to which there is no change in pain...if you are a Pakistani and will return to Pakistan soon,then you may visit me in sha Allah....kindly see the review of my patients on this facebook page=
Islamabad.chiroprator

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories